B.Ed Degree Course
- Arts: Hindi, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Civics, Social Studies, Home Science
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Science
- Commerce: Commercial Practice, Book keeping
Admission Eligibility :
A candidate seeking admission to the B.Ed, course must be B.A./B. Sc/B.com or M.A/M.Sc./ M.Com from any University recognized by University Grants Commission with 45 % in any of the UG/PG. course.
Medium of Instruction :
The Trainee may opt Hindi or English as medium of Instruction for Examination or any other relevant purpose.
Eligibility for appearing at the Examination
1. He /She must have completed the curricular & co-curricular syllabus/ requirements as prescribed by the University and to the entire satisfaction of the Principal of the college.
2. He/ She must have obtained 75% of attendance.
As per NCTE regulation 2014, B.Ed. 1st year 4 weeks, B.Ed. 2nd year 16 weeks in Government Schools.